Friday, May 11, 2007

I Am a Google Whore

I use a lot of Google software. I'm most entrenched in my personalized homepage (I think they're calling it iGoogle these days). But I use that page largely to wrangle a mass of other Google services, like Google Reader and Google Calendar.

I was setting up AdWords for my recording business recently when I stumbled upon this list in my account settings page:

I mean, seriously. Ok, so I haven't touched orkut in probably three years, and I've only played with Docs and Spreadsheets once. But on top of that list, I use Picasa as my primary image organizer, I've got Google Desktop installed at work, and Google Earth is one nifty toy.

I'm livin' la Vida Google.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where can I get a copy of GoogleLife. I would really not buy my own. I am good with stealing one!